NH Collection Amsterdam Barbizon Palace hotel
NH Barbizon Palace is a luxury 5-star hotel offering refined accommodation in the heart of Amsterdam. Highlights include a plush wellness area, two fine restaurants and an excellent location steps from the central station.
Location: Amsterdam Centraal station is a major international rail terminus situated on the IJ waterfront just north of the historical centre. Nearby places of interest include Dam Square, the Gothic Oude Kerk and Nieuwmarkt square. Several bus stops are located in the vicinity, providing fast and easy access to other popular Amsterdam destinations.
Exterior: The hotel is comprised of 19 distinctive 17th-century townhouses and a 15th-century chapel.
The NH Collection Amsterdam Barbizon Palace hotel is right in the center of Amsterdam. We’re by the main train station and close to the museums and shops. The building itself is a highlight too, dating back to the 17th century.
- opposite Amsterdam Central Station, with regular trains to and from the airport
- a 5-minute walk from the Royal Palace, and 10 minutes’ tram ride from the Van Gogh Museum
- beautiful architecture, with rooms spread across a series of 17th-century houses
The hotel’s 274 rooms combine classic decor with plenty of space. Special mention goes to the suites and apartments.
- spacious, comfortable rooms
- a beautiful city view from lots of the
- connecting rooms and apartments ideal for families
A real showpiece is our Michelin-starred restaurant. It’s one of 2 places you can dine, plus there’s a bar. Elsewhere, our 15th-century chapel makes for an impressive events venue.